LashLiner Tips and Tricks
We'd Love To Hear From You! If you have a question that's not answered here or if you'd just like to contact us directly, just use our contact form or email email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.
Attaching Lashes to LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner
1. Apply LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner as you would normally apply your eyeliner.
2. Add a 2nd coat. This is an important step!
3. Wait about a minute for LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner to dry. The liner must be dry. Lashes won't attach to wet liner.
4. Starting with the inner corner, gently hold Lashes to eye. Lash will "snap" to the magnetic liner. Place the rest of the lash on liner.
5. When you are happy with placement lightly press lash down to set it.
Can I use Magnetic Eyeliner to apply double magnetic lashes?
Yes, and it's amazing! Just follow the directions above then add the bottom lash as usual. The LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner will hold the top lash in place so it's super easy to attach the bottom lash.
Removing LashLiner Lashes
1.Gently pull lashes off
2. Remove any remaining glue or makeup from magnets with THE ERASER makeup Remover or another two phase make up remover. Do not wash lashes. Strip lashes can be damaged by being washed.
3. Store for future use in carrying case.
Applying Lash Anchors
Our super cool mini anchor magnets are great for adding a bit more stability or hold. You can use the lashes with or without the anchors and you can even use the lashes with or without LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner (although it's MUCH easier to put them on with it!) You can use 1 or more anchors per lash. For quick extra hold on each end, use two, one each for the inner and the outer corners.
1. Hold the anchor by the small hairs.
2. Place under your natural lash where there is an adjacent top magnet.
3. They will snap to the above magnet.
4.Be careful not to pinch your skin.
Applying Liquid Eyeliner
1. Tip your head slightly back and look down into your mirror.
2. Steady your hand by putting your pinkie finger on your cheek, if needed.
3. Use your other hand to gently pull your eye taut, if needed—but avoid tugging!
4. Start your line at the midpoint or inner corner of your eye.
5. Place the liner tip as close to your lash line as possible.
6. Use small strokes to draw along the lash line.
7. Dab the liner to fill in any gaps.
8. Your liner should start thin in the inner corner, and get thicker toward the outer corners.
9. Add a second coat to increase the magnetism and holding power.
10. Dip a cotton swab in makeup remover and gently remove any errors.