THE WORKS Brow, Eyeliner and Waterline Liner Gel (Non-Magnetic)
This amazing all-in-one product can be used as a liner and a brow gel. It's smudgable until dry then becomes waterproof and smudge proof!
To Use on Brows:
1. Trim and groom brows to desired shape.
2. Using a small firm brush draw a line following the contour of your brow on the top and bottom. It's best to use short strokes.
3. Starting in the middle, fill the inside of the brow using short hair like strokes.
4. Use concealer or foundation on top and bottom brow to create a perfect finish.
5. Blend with a dry mascara wand.
To Use as Non-Magnetic Eyeliner:
1. Tip your head slightly back and look down into your mirror.
2. Steady your hand by putting your pinkie finger on your cheek, if needed.
3. Use your other hand to gently pull your eye taut, if needed—but avoid tugging!
4. Start your line at the midpoint or inner corner of your eye.
5. Us a small firm brush. Place the brush as close to your lash line as possible.
6. Use small strokes to draw along the lash line.
7. Fill in any gaps.
8. Your liner should start thin in the inner corner, and get thicker toward the outer corners.
9. Smudge or brush our for a smokey look.
10. Dip a cotton swab in makeup remover and gently remove any errors.