Using included brush apply a thin line of LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner to the eyelid, just above the natural lash line.
Attaching Lashes to LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner
- Apply LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner as you would normally apply your eyeliner. You can also use you regular eyeliner under LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner and just use our products where needed.
- Add a 2nd coat. This is an important step!
- Wait a minute or two for LashLiner Magnetic Eyeliner to become dry. Liner must be dry to magnetize to the lash magnets.
- Starting with the inner corner, gently hold Lashes to eye. Lash will "jump" to the magnetic liner. Place the rest of the lash on liner.
- When you are happy with placement lightly press lash down to set it.
Anchors - .Anchors can be added under the natural lash to sandwich your lashes. Hold the anchor by the small hairs under your natural lash where there is a top magnet. The will connect. Be careful not to pinch your skin. They can be used in the corners or across all of the lashes. This adds extra hold and pushes lashes up a bit.
Removing LashLiner Lashes
- Gently pull lashes off
- Remove any remaining glue or makeup from magnets with our The Eraser eyeliner remover or other non oily makeup remover two phase works best. Do not clean lashes, only magnets, as this could damage the lashes.
- Store for future use in carrying case.
Magnetic Lashes and Magnetic Eyeliner have not been studied for use with an MRI machine. Do not wear magnetic lashes or liner in or near an MRI machine.
Cruelty Free | Vegan | Gluten Free
acrylates copolymer, water, phenoxyethanol, SD alcohol, iron oxides